A classic and wholesome beef stew made from scratch (just like Nanna used to make!)
Serving Suggestions: You could accompany this with mashed or steamed potatoes, steamed veg or your families favourites.
Minimum size of 900g (serves 4-5). This product is cooked & frozen. Heating in oven, microwave or stovetop is required.
1. Allow to defrost in fridge overnight
- Heat oven to 180 degrees
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in oven proof dish
- Cover with foil or lid
- Heat for 25mins, stir and check temperature is over 80 degrees
- If not hot enough, heat in 10 minute intervals
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in microwave safe dish
- Heat for 5mins, stir and repeat for another 5mins
- Check temperature is above 80 degrees (hot enough to eat)
- Repeat in 2min intervals if not hot enough
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in a non-stick pan
- Heat on low-medium tempurature, stir regularly to ensure it doesn't stick to bottom of pan. Heat until boiling
Macros per 200g serve: Calories: 351 | Protein: 47.3g | Carbs: 3.6g | Fats: 16g
Ingredients: Beef, onion, garlic, thyme, tomato, carrot, celery, olive oil, salt, water, arrowroot.
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts & seeds