A classic mild & fragrant curried sausages that the whole family will love.
Serving Suggestions: You could accompany this with brown or basmati rice, mashed potato, cauliflower rice or steamed vegetables.
Minimum size of 900g (serves 4-5). This product is cooked & frozen. Heating in oven, microwave or stovetop is required. For best results, we recommend heating slowly on stovetop in a non-stick pan.
1. Allow to defrost in fridge overnight
- Heat oven to 180 degrees
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in oven proof dish
- Cover with foil or lid
- Heat for 25mins, stir and check temperature is over 80 degrees
- If not hot enough, heat in 10 minute intervals
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in microwave safe dish
- Heat for 5mins, stir and repeat for another 5mins
- Check temperature is above 80 degrees (hot enough to eat)
- Repeat in 2min intervals if not hot enough
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in a non-stick pan
- Heat on low-medium tempurature, stir regularly to ensure it doesn't stick to bottom of pan. Heat until boiling
Macros per 225g serve: Calories: 356 | Protein: 26.8g | Carbs: 16.3g | Fats: 10.7g
Ingredients: Gluten free sausages (beef, rice flour, mineral salt (451) preservative (223 Sulphite), herb & spice extracts, colour 160c, canola oil, flavour), onion, garlic, ginger, tomato paste, house made curry powder (chilli, fenugreek, cumin, coriander, mustard, ground ginger, cinnamon, all spice, cayenne pepper, black pepper), peas, chicken bone broth (chicken bones, water, carrot, onion, celery, apple cider vinegar & parsley), coconut milk
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts & seeds