The classic, the family favourite - Bolognese! You'll see (or not) there's some hidden veg in our bolognese with grated mushroom and carrot to sneak some extra goodness in for the kids. Throw on some pasta and you're good to go!
Serving Suggestions: You could accompany this with your favourite pasta or mashed potato. You could top it with mashed potato and bake in the oven for a spin on cottage pie too. You could even roll it in sheets of filo pastry to make a snail to bake in the oven.
Minimum size of 800g (serves 4). This product is cooked & frozen. Heating in oven, microwave or stovetop is required.
1. Allow to defrost in fridge overnight
- Heat oven to 180 degrees
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in oven proof dish
- Cover with foil or lid
- Heat for 25mins, stir and check temperature is over 80 degrees
- If not hot enough, heat in 10 minute intervals
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in microwave safe dish, cover
- Heat for 5mins, stir and repeat for another 5mins
- Check temperature is above 80 degrees (hot enough to eat)
- Repeat in 2min intervals if not hot enough
- Once defrosted, remove from bag and place in a non-stick pan
- Heat on low-medium tempurature, stir regularly to ensure it doesn't stick to bottom of pan. Heat until boiling
Macros per 200g serve: Calories: 275 | Protein: 38.9 | Carbs: 4g | Fats: 10.4g
Ingredients: Premium beef mince, onion, garlic, red wine, tomato paste, carrot, mushroom, crushed tomato, basil, olive oil, salt, worcestershire sauce (water, vinegar, molasses, rehydrated vegetables, salt, spices, natural flavours, colour (caramel IV), spice extract)
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts & seeds