How it works
We like to keep things as simple as possible:
- Buy as you go. No contracts or subscriptions.
- Order before midnight Sunday for Monday delivery/pick up
- Meals can be delivered to your home or work
- Fresh & Frozen options to choose from
How much does it cost?
Individual prices are listed on each product.
- Made to order over the weekend. We suggest you plan to consume your fresh meals before Friday. See best before date on each meal.
- We suggest you order your fresh meals as early in the week as possible to avoid missing out. There is a limited amount of fresh meals available online from Saturday as they are made over the weekend.
- Our fresh meals aren't recommended to be frozen
- A wide variety of meals made with the freshest produce. Snap frozen for your convenience.
- A great way to ensure you always have a healthy meal at your finger tips, especially after one of those crazy days
Click & Collect
ERINA: You can also collect your meals from Shop 2, 222 The Entrance Rd Erina. Select the Click & Collect option at checkout and your order will be ready the Monday following your order. If you need meals sooner, you can drop in and select from our available range 7 days a week. See our opening hours here.
We deliver to most suburbs of Central Coast, Sydney & Newcastle. Please view our delivery page to ensure your suburb is available.
All deliveries are made on a Monday by courier. If Monday is a Public Holiday, all orders will be sent on Tuesday. Please note that fresh meals are still made on Saturday/Sunday. (We want to enjoy the public holiday too)