How it works
We like to keep things as simple as possible:
- Buy as you go. No contracts or subscriptions.
- Order before midnight Sunday for Monday delivery/pick up
- Meals can be delivered to your home or work
- Fresh & Frozen options to choose from
How much does it cost?
Individual prices are listed on each product.
- Made to order over the weekend. We suggest you plan to consume your fresh meals before Friday. See best before date on each meal.
- We suggest you order your fresh meals as early in the week as possible to avoid missing out. There is a limited amount of fresh meals available online from Saturday as they are made over the weekend.
- Our fresh meals aren't recommended to be frozen
- A wide variety of meals made with the freshest produce. Snap frozen for your convenience.
- A great way to ensure you always have a healthy meal at your finger tips, especially after one of those crazy days
PICK UP - ERINA
You can also collect your meals from Shop 2, 222 The Entrance Rd Erina (Turn left on to Penrose Cr after the lights). Select the Pickup option at checkout and your order will be ready the Monday after you order. If you need meals sooner, you can drop in and select from our available range 7 days a week (no online order required). See our opening hours here.
We deliver to most suburbs of Central Coast, Sydney & Newcastle. Please view our delivery page to ensure your suburb is available.
All deliveries are made on a Monday by courier. If Monday is a Public Holiday, all orders will be sent on Tuesday. Please note that fresh meals are still made on Saturday/Sunday. (We want to enjoy the public holiday too)