We’re here for you! We figure that the more time we can save you in the kitchen, the more time you have to:
- Run your kids around to after school activities (lucky you!);
- Sneak in a sweat sesh or go for a jog;
- Put in an extra hour at work, or;
- Just kick back & relax - for once.
We’re Marty & Megan, owners of Activate Foods
We also answer to ‘mum’ and ‘dad’ to our two tiny humans, Isobel and Evie.
We’re a couple of busy, hard working parents hoping to show you that healthy food doesn't need to be boring and convenient food absolutely can be healthy. Head Chef, Marty, makes all of our spice mixes, curry pastes, & stocks from scratch & we source only the freshest ingredients for you, direct from the farmer!
Who are our customers?
- Time-poor families (check out our new family sized meal options)
- Those who live alone & struggle to cook for one
- People with dietary concerns (vegetarian, paleo, diabetic, dairy-free, coeliacs - we’ve got you!)
- Those recovering from surgery
- Brand new mums
- Busy working professionals
We work closely with leading local dietitian, Nicole Saliba of Eatsense to earn her ‘tick’ of approval on all of our meals too. Meaning peace of mind for YOU that our meals are not only tasty but nutritious too
Meg handles a lot of our vital behind-the-scenes, marketing and admin to keep our business running smoothly while Marty is busy in the kitchen with the team. Having worked as both a Chef and a Personal Trainer, Marty has over 20-years experience with cooking and nutrition coaching. Yes, it’s true, for a time there, he swapped his chef-crocs for a pair of Adidas runners & re-trained to become a personal trainer.
But, you know what he found?
That his clients needed more than just a weekly sweat session in the gym! They needed nutrition coaching as well & they were coming unstuck with the foods they were eating at home. Marty added ‘client meal prep’ to his ‘to-do’ list and pretty soon word got out amongst the ranks. It wasn't long before every client was asking Marty to take care of their meal prep for them. From there, Activate Foods was born & Marty returned to the kitchen - with a spring in his step.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT US?
- Activate Foods are free from flavour enhancers & added sugar, we make our curry pastes, spice mixes & stocks all from scratch, cool huh?
- There’s no lock-in contracts. Use us when you need to, ditch us when you don't.
- We cater for those of you with food intolerances: Paleo/vego/low carb/GF
- Our menu rotates each week
- We have a 5/5 star rating on our Facebook reviews
- Order by midnight Sunday for delivery by Monday!
That’s just for starters
Why not try one and see for yourself? You can shop online with the click of a button. Have them delivered to your door or you can stop in and say hey at our Erina store! Use code FEEDME for 20% off your first order!
Marty & Meg
222 The Entrance Rd, Erina 2250 (Corner of Penrose Cr, same building as Central Coast Orthodontics & Augmentia Health)
*FEEDME discount is up to a maximum of $25, available for a single use and cannot be used with any other offers. Excludes gift vouchers.